Let’s join forces at the National Career Counsellors Network Annual Conference 2022 to ‘make youth Employable’.
Each of us can create a ripple; together, these ripples can become waves and collectively become a Tsunami of change!
We have been shaping the curve at Career Hackathon for the past four years.
Join us to be the Change
- Stay tuned with the new Career Counselling Practices & Psychometric Assessments.
- To establish connections with industry professionals and Academicians.
- Gain access to 20+ solution providers showcasing a wide range of Courses & Colleges.
- Take away your learnings from case studies, reports, papers, and articles.
What can you do at #ch22?
Be Future Ready
Equip yourself to thrive in the new world order confidently
Meet the Colleges & Universities
Grow your Business with the right solutions
Take back experiences
Actionable learnings, Practical Tools to drive positive change
Welcome, Address by the Organisers to Counsellors.
Universities, Institutions will set the table for the Career Guidance Session.
Career Counsellors will set up the tables to manage the students.
Career Beacon invites students in class IX to XII this year, besides those enrolled for Graduation or who have taken a drop year, as well as their parents, to apprise themselves about the career opportunities, trends in the industrial sector, and the prospects in various streams.
Colleges & Counsellors will do individual Career Counselling Sessions for Registered Students.
Who can attend
Students of classes IX to XII, including those who want to pursue higher studies after class XII, besides students looking to do post-graduation in different fields, can attend.
Pre Registration is mandatory.
- New Tracks, Newage Careers unravelling Careers for GenZ
- Managing information overload to find the right fit program
- How schools can be more inclusive in Career Guidance Fairs
- How institutes and college fairs can evolve into Career Fairs.
- Shifting gears the Career Counsellor as Inquiry facilitator
REWARDING MENTORS ACROSS THE INDUSTRY
The nominations are invited for
- Individual awards
- Best practice awards encompassing K12 schools; Student/Employer Engagement;
- Technology and Research
Awards on Merit, not on a paid basis.
Including 18% GST
- 18% GST applicable.
- You may take add-ons like an exclusive feature in Print Magazine
- Discounts on Advertorials.
Excellence Awards 2022
To be announced
Glimpses from the past
Career Hackathon 2021::17 Dec 2021
Career Hackathon 2020::24 Apr 2020
Career Hackathon 2019::14 Dec 2019
India International Centre
Multipurpose Hall, Kamla Devi Complex
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Nearest Metro Station: Khan Market or Jor Bagh (DMRC)